Come join the team today!
Hourly positions enable associates to work in a variety of roles, with responsibilities covering the breadth of the store. Hourly store associates are valuable members of the workforce behind Duck Thru, so we take care of and respect our employees. If you are new to Duck Thru or are looking for retail sales experience, this is an excellent place to begin.
Typical daily duties include:
- Entering sales on the cash register and customer service.
- Operating the fuels console and providing assistance to gasoline customers.
- Merchandising, store inventory and product ordering.
- Maintaining store signage and displays.
- Responsibilities in cold or hot food prep, depending on location.
Ready to step up your game? Management and assistant management positions are available at our Duck Thru Convenience Stores, offering excellent roles and training for ambitious jobseekers across eastern NC and southeastern VA who are looking to begin or continue their career in retail management.
Benefits of Joining our Team Include:
- Health Benefits for Full- Time Employees
- Flexible Hours
- 401K Plans with Company Matching
- Holiday Pay
- Much More!